Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWO Customer appreciation

3 posters

Go down

MWO Customer appreciation Empty MWO Customer appreciation

Post by RTSThunder Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:27 am

This event marks the two year mark for MWO, so for all you Mechwarriors out there interested in getting some double exp and 50% off all Hero mechs until September the 15th. https://mwomercs.com/news/2015/09/1344-2015-customer-appreciation-rewards-program
RTSThunder
RTSThunder
The Anti-Memer

Back to top Go down

MWO Customer appreciation Empty Re: MWO Customer appreciation

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:11 pm

To also tack on more information regarding the event. PGI is also giving away 2,000,000 C-bills, a mechbay, and a cupcake cockpit item to those players who have played 100 matches this year.  Furthermore, players who bought MC, packs, and/or top tier packs get free 'mechs.

All info can be found here.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzaltheral Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:31 pm

I just bought the Zues Resistance 1 pack. yay, More mechs to play with.
Jzaltheral
Jzaltheral

Back to top Go down

MWO Customer appreciation Empty So PGI hates the clans.

Post by Jzaltheral Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:05 pm

So I spent some time looking at the reward mechs we're getting.  First the IS mechs.

1 Cicada.  Yay.  I only have 1, so that means I only need to buy 1 to level them.  The stock build looks reasonable, and all the weapon points are in the torsos, so I can use the arms for shields.  Fast and reasonably nimble, seems like it will be a good mech, though not on the competitive tier.
1 Wolverine.  More Wolverines.  Ugh. But wait.  MASC? On MY inner sphere mech? This may become the medium mech du jour for hunting down small mechs.  With MASC running, and speed tweak, this thing will top out around 98 kph, as well as gaining turn and acceleration bonuses.
1 Zues.  OMFG this is awesome. I mean seriously, Christmas came early.  To quote Samuel L Jackson, "Let me present to you the mother fucking Missile Fist with his three mother fucking SRM 6s primed to invade the land of What? and break your goddamn concentration" (Thanks Sam, love ya).

Next the clan mechs.
1 Nova. I don't own any, so that's a new chassis to play with. Though, after seeing Novas roaming around with 8,763 small lasers on them, the 1 Ballistic, 1 Missile layout on this one seems...odd.
1 Executioner. Meh, I have three, let's look at the stats.

o.o
O.o

Exclamation  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Exclamation
PGI - those hard points.  What the actual fuck? 1 Ballistic, 1 Energy, 1 Missile.  Sure it has MASC, and Jump Jets, and a freaking 380 XL engine.  So it's fast, maneuverable and...essentially a very large medium mech.  The stock build is an AC 20, an LRM 20 (Art) and a small laser.  Thud woosh pew.  The bad part is, I'll end up using it, because you can't sell off the special variants, and I really don't need four of them.  So I'll sell my A or B both of which are better raw machines, and add in this hunk of monkey excrement.  And it will sit in my mech bay and mock me.
Jzaltheral
Jzaltheral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum