Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PotA War Thunder Division Now Operational!

+3
dancinghotdog
Piemaaan
Admin
7 posters

Go down

PotA War Thunder Division Now Operational! Empty PotA War Thunder Division Now Operational!

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Gentlemen,

We are proud to announce the re-opening of the Phantoms of the Aces War Thunder Division.  This division is headed up by sgtalbers and is looking for members to jump on and play!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PotA War Thunder Division Now Operational! Empty Re: PotA War Thunder Division Now Operational!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Nice! I would love to join in.

Back to top Go down

PotA War Thunder Division Now Operational! Empty Re: PotA War Thunder Division Now Operational!

Post by Piemaaan Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:59 pm

huzzah!
Piemaaan
Piemaaan

Back to top Go down

Post by dancinghotdog Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:06 am

Hell, why not?
dancinghotdog
dancinghotdog
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini_Khy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:08 am

sure i guess although i am in a different group that i am running with my family. i would be more than happy to fly whenever i have the spare time. looking at getting a ps4 so i may be able to play war thunder on there as well.
Mini_Khy
Mini_Khy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaldo102 Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:10 am

I'd like to try it out.
Chaldo102
Chaldo102

Back to top Go down

Post by skyray Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:58 am

LOL.....I'm in. As if that were even a question. One thing to be aware of is that many of the Phantoms that are into WT are also playing AW and WOT. If we begin scheduling practices and events, lets try to avoid conflicts so we don't have to choose one or the other. Also, are we focusing on ground or air in WT? I'm in for both as long as time will allow.
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sgtalbers Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Both of course! and btw sky you are already in Wink
sgtalbers
sgtalbers

Back to top Go down

Post by skyray Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:33 pm

Thanks man! I'm sure you knew which way I'd go on this already. Now, do you have an idea of when you might want to schedule some team/group practices and who you want focusing on what? Such as a lead or training pilot, tanker and such?
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skyray Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Oh, also, what about any upcoming competitions?
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down