Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update to the Teamspeak Server

3 posters

Go down

Update to the Teamspeak Server Empty Update to the Teamspeak Server

Post by Admin Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Hey gents,

As many (read: all) of you have noticed we have redesigned the TS server to make it a little cleaner and added a couple of channels.  Below are a few bullet points for the new/changed channels:

• The recruiter's channel is designed for recruiters to play with prospective trainees and other members if the trainee is hesitant about joining or wants to try us out.  Only full members/recruiters can get into the channel.  A recruiter or mod is required to bring new recruits into the channel.
  • We have moved other games up into the community sector of the server.  As always, use the suggestions forum to request new games/divisions.
  • You will note that a lot of our game channels have lobbies.  These are for players to use when they are looking to have targeted conversations or talk with members of their own division while in a unit.
  • We went ahead and added a 2nd streaming room and moved them up to the community sector.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Update to the Teamspeak Server Empty Re: Update to the Teamspeak Server

Post by Admin Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:31 pm

New Rule Added:

1. If you are running speaks on Teamspeak and your voice activation causes feedback, you will be told to go to push to talk, if you are warned twice, you will be forced to use push-to-talk.

This rule is effective immediately.  Feedback is defined as another user hearing there own voice or excessive background noise coming from another user's microphone.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dancinghotdog Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:24 pm

I'd say it looks a hell of a lot cleaner. (Just from peeking from the portal, of course)

Nice job on it, Fire.
dancinghotdog
dancinghotdog
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:15 pm

dancinghotdog wrote:I'd say it looks a hell of a lot cleaner. (Just from peeking from the portal, of course)

Nice job on it, Fire.
Appreciate the input Hotdog.  Although it wouldn't be fair to take all the credit, Hendrik was a huge help in the redesigning and application phase of the project.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skyray Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:23 am

I was on for a few but no one was around really. I like what I saw. Very nice job gentlemen. Wink
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down