Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game] MechWarrior Online

2 posters

Go down

Do you want to start officially supporting MWO in the Phantoms

[Game] MechWarrior Online I_vote_lcap50%[Game] MechWarrior Online I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
[Game] MechWarrior Online I_vote_lcap50%[Game] MechWarrior Online I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
[Game] MechWarrior Online I_vote_lcap0%[Game] MechWarrior Online I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Game] MechWarrior Online I_vote_lcap0%[Game] MechWarrior Online I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

[Game] MechWarrior Online Empty [Game] MechWarrior Online

Post by Admin Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Hey all,

As a few of you probably already know, at least 2 members of the Phantoms have been playing MechWarrior Online quite a bit for the past week and a half.  So, here if the official suggestions for a MWO group.  To begin, let me explain what MWO is:

• MWO is a F2P mech combat game (with a more "simulator" feel than games like HAWKEN)
  • MWO is in no way P2W (the only things you can buy that are "unique" are cosmetic upgrades and more 'mech bays)
  • MWO supports Lances (squads) or 4 players in normal matches as well a Community Warfare mode.
  • The game does have a high learning curve, but is very rewarding once you figure it out.
  • The clan support allows for a minimum of 20 different ranks within the clan.

So, the poll is open for 1 week, if you want to download and play, just go to http://mwomercs.com/.  The support given if this game is added would be a TS channel and sub-forum (for 'mech builds, strategies, etc).  If you have any questions, just leave a reply here or ask me on TS.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Game] MechWarrior Online Empty Re: [Game] MechWarrior Online

Post by Blitz Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:10 pm

If you are to give the game a try, make sure to play 25 battles before looking to buy a 'mech. You get Cadet Bonus just for playing matches. Doing so, you can then purchase higher tier 'mechs.
Blitz
Blitz
Ace Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:48 am

So, based on the feedback on this poll and in TS today, we are now supporting MWO. Please refer to the new MWO sub-forum for information.

Thread closed.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down