Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Battles Coming to WoWS

3 posters

Go down

Team Battles Coming to WoWS Empty Team Battles Coming to WoWS

Post by Admin Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Like the title says, we are getting team battle in WoWS!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Team Battles Coming to WoWS Empty Re: Team Battles Coming to WoWS

Post by skyray Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:31 am

Thanks Crafter! This is one of the many things I've been hoping for in this game. Are we going to try to form a team to represent the Phantoms? It seems we might need 7 people but, they also have an in game function to fill out a team that doesn't have enough members. there's also options for the existing team to invite a 'temp' player to become a member. Might be a nice recruiting tool.
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:50 pm

skyray wrote:Thanks Crafter!  This is one of the many things I've been hoping for in this game.  Are we going to try to form a team to represent the Phantoms? It seems we might need 7 people but, they also have an in game function to fill out a team that doesn't have enough members. there's also options for the existing team to invite a 'temp' player to become a member. Might be a nice recruiting tool.
It's a possibility, just note that the teams aren't assigned based on the clan (for example the my team on WoT is listed as "Team Firecrafter").  In other words, multiple members can both run and be on different teams.  I don't have any info on the format but I can assume they will be 5 tier VIIIs and two tier VIIs like WoTs system, we will have to wait for a meta to get more info on the proper ships that members have to get.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skyray Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Once we have that data, I'd be willing to buy the T7 Atlanta class to meet the quals. I've only worked my way up to T4 right now. I can get to T5 pretty quick but not all the way up to T7. I know at least a couple of us also have lower tier accounts but, we could work our way up together if there's enough interest. Let me know what kind of feedback you get from the rest of the Phantoms and maybe we can do something weekly to get us up there.
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:06 pm

skyray wrote:Once we have that data, I'd be willing to buy the T7 Atlanta class to meet the quals.  I've only worked my way up to T4 right now. I can get to T5 pretty quick but not all the way up to T7. I know at least a couple of us also have lower tier accounts but, we could work our way up together if there's enough interest. Let me know what kind of feedback you get from the rest of the Phantoms and maybe we can do something weekly to get us up there.
Premium vehicle are never capable of performing as well as regular maxed out vehicles in Wargaming's games, so that wouldn't be necessary.  Players who are interested would likely need multiple maxed out tier 8 BB/CL/CAs and multiple tier 7 DDs.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Firecrafter wrote:Premium vehicle are never capable of performing as well as regular maxed out vehicles in Wargaming's games, so that wouldn't be necessary.  Players who are interested would likely need multiple maxed out tier 8 BB/CL/CAs and multiple tier 7 DDs.
Unfortunately, I have to agree. It is a trend that premium of the same tier just don't match up with their regular tech tree counter parts.
Blitz
Blitz
Ace Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by skyray Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Thanks for the advisory gents.  I love the Murmansk but perhaps the others will be a waste of money. I'll strat working on the required tier level the good, old fashioned way:

GRIND!!!
Evil or Very Mad
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skyray Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 am

How many of us have WoWS and want to try team battles?
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down