Scott Cawthon.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you enjoy playing/watching FNAF?

40% 40% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 5

Scott Cawthon.....

Post by ZodiacHide on Thu May 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Yeah, if you know that name, you know what's coming.
First, one.
Then, two.
And then, three.
And now: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/61/38/57/61385756d1e2985373e331faafb4ea59.jpg

What do you think?

-Zodiac

_________________
I kill stuff, illegally (AKA a serial killer/cereal)...

ZodiacHide
Retired

Posts : 31
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 17
Location : Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Cawthon.....

Post by Guest on Thu May 07, 2015 5:50 pm

It's the same game, 4 times in a row, in 8 months. Activision would be proud.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Cawthon.....

Post by ZodiacHide on Thu May 07, 2015 8:17 pm

scott1117 wrote:It's the same game, 4 times in a row, in 8 months.  Activision would be proud.
Lol, true dat. But it's horror games, and their cheap. so you know. And apparently Firecrafter is scared of these games Smile

_________________
I kill stuff, illegally (AKA a serial killer/cereal)...

ZodiacHide
Retired

Posts : 31
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 17
Location : Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Cawthon.....

Post by Firecrafter on Thu May 07, 2015 8:44 pm

ZodiacHide wrote:
scott1117 wrote:It's the same game, 4 times in a row, in 8 months.  Activision would be proud.
Lol, true dat. But it's horror games, and their cheap. so you know. And apparently Firecrafter is scared of these games Smile
Let's at least acknowledge the fact that I have played and completed jumpscare horror games before.  I just don't like the idea of not being able to blow the head off of the thing trying to jumpscare me...
avatar
Firecrafter
Admin

Posts : 359
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Indiana, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scott Cawthon.....

Post by ZodiacHide on Thu May 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Firecrafter wrote:
ZodiacHide wrote:
scott1117 wrote:It's the same game, 4 times in a row, in 8 months.  Activision would be proud.
Lol, true dat. But it's horror games, and their cheap. so you know. And apparently Firecrafter is scared of these games Smile
Let's at least acknowledge the fact that I have played and completed jumpscare horror games before.  I just don't like the idea of not being able to blow the head off of the thing trying to jumpscare me...
Let's be honest here, you're scared. Hehe, you said it yourself on my first FNAF 1 stream xD

_________________
I kill stuff, illegally (AKA a serial killer/cereal)...

ZodiacHide
Retired

Posts : 31
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 17
Location : Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum