Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[General] Weekly Meetings with the Staff

Go down

Would you want to have scheduled meetings to discuss the status of the Phantoms?

[General] Weekly Meetings with the Staff I_vote_lcap75%[General] Weekly Meetings with the Staff I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
[General] Weekly Meetings with the Staff I_vote_lcap25%[General] Weekly Meetings with the Staff I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[General] Weekly Meetings with the Staff I_vote_lcap0%[General] Weekly Meetings with the Staff I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

[General] Weekly Meetings with the Staff Empty [General] Weekly Meetings with the Staff

Post by Admin Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Hey all,

A big part of what ninja and I want to do with this community is make it one where there is minimal decisions being made without having the "normal" community's input. So, we are proposing that we have a weekly meeting on Fridays (time TBD) where at least one of the Admins will be online to let you know what we have accomplished, what we are working on, and to get input on new ideas or changes you want to bring up. The meetings would take place in the meeting room, and shouldn't be longer than an hour. Please vote on this topic and let us know what you think.

-Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down