Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game Support] Armored Warfare

Go down

Should we Support Armored Warfare in PotA?

[Game Support] Armored Warfare I_vote_lcap100%[Game Support] Armored Warfare I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
[Game Support] Armored Warfare I_vote_lcap0%[Game Support] Armored Warfare I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

[Game Support] Armored Warfare Empty [Game Support] Armored Warfare

Post by Admin Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:45 am

Alright gentlemen,

We already have talked about supporting this game since the creation of the Phantoms, so, let's talk about finally putting our money where our mouth is.

Armored Warfare is an arcade-styled modern tank/armored combat game.  However, it takes a lot of things that WoT does and fixes them outside of the time period.  This game will offer a clan system, and I have bought the Lord of War pack and will be able to guarantee us the ability to form our unit in-game.  Currently, AW is in early access, and does have limited clan support (mostly just the tag at this point).  The only thing that needs to be handled is the multiple servers thing.  I don't know if the clan will transfer between the EU/NA servers and if it doesn't, someone will need to handle the EU side.

Edit: Vote has passed, AW will be officially supported on the NA server.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down