Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Reality standalone

2 posters

Go down

Project Reality standalone Empty Project Reality standalone

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:58 am

Hello, gents.
I was wondering if anyone around here was interested in the new PR standalone, playing as a squad in a serious manner. If you think you might be interested, I highly recommend you read the manual here. I will warn you, doing this will require that you have the ability to keep radio chatter to a minimum, and that you listen to whatever your squad leader tells you to do. It will be very difficult, but I believe that it will help bring members of different divisions closer together, and help us learn how to work together more productively towards common goals.

Back to top Go down

Project Reality standalone Empty Re: Project Reality standalone

Post by skyray Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Hey Scott:
I took a look at the manual and then a couple of game play vids on YT. Squad play looks and sounds pretty impressive from what I saw on Bluedrake42's vid. Graphics are so-so. I might be willing to give it a try if we get enough people together. how big of a team/squad are you looking to form? Anyone you know in the game right now?
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:13 pm

Right now, as far as I know, firecrafter is the only other one interested, and according to him, we need 6 people to create a squad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:56 pm

scott1117 wrote:Right now, as far as I know, firecrafter is the only other one interested, and according to him, we need 6 people to create a squad.
Correct, 6 is a full squad in BF2 and therefore the same for PR.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down