Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really good interview with Mark Hamill regarding Squadron 42.

2 posters

Go down

Really good interview with Mark Hamill regarding Squadron 42. Empty Really good interview with Mark Hamill regarding Squadron 42.

Post by Hardin4188 Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:20 pm

http://www.pcgamer.com/mark-hamill-talks-star-citizen-wing-commander-and-star-wars/

I thought it was kind of quiet here so I decided to post some new information. Also some new stuff is supposed to be announced on the twitch stream today. http://www.twitch.tv/starcitizen
Hardin4188
Hardin4188
Moderator of Moderation

Back to top Go down

Really good interview with Mark Hamill regarding Squadron 42. Empty Re: Really good interview with Mark Hamill regarding Squadron 42.

Post by skyray Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:34 pm

thanks for the heads up on this Hardin. I enjoyed the interview with Gary Oldman so I'll have to look into this one too.
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Really good interview with Mark Hamill regarding Squadron 42. Empty Re: Really good interview with Mark Hamill regarding Squadron 42.

Post by Hardin4188 Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:31 pm

He seems to be really excited about it. I'm confident now that Star Citizen will indeed be released one day! I loved his character in Wing Commander and I am thrilled that he is in this game.
Hardin4188
Hardin4188
Moderator of Moderation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down