Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team

Go down

Do you want a competitive Counter-Strike: Global Offensive team for PotA?

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team I_vote_lcap67%Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 10 ]
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team I_vote_lcap7%Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team I_vote_lcap13%Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team I_vote_lcap13%Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team I_vote_lcap0%Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team Empty Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team

Post by ZodiacHide Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Hello Recruits

Me and some other moderators/admins have had a discussion about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and it's community, and we've figured out
that this forum and it's community has been very dead.
I wanted to put some life into this forum and the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive community within PotA by creating a competitive team.
By creating a competitive team I believe that we can liven up Counter-Strike's community.

To create a competitive team we need 5 players.
When creating the competitive team I will set a couple of "Standards".
These standards will be to:

• Be a PotA Member
  • Have at least 50+ hours in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • Have obtained your Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Rank
  • Have a Rank which is Silver 2 or Higher

If these standards are fulfilled you may enter the trial period. (This is not needed if we do not have 5 players on the current team or more than 1 player wanting to join)
In the trial period you will be playing with or against me or any of the other mods/trusted players within the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive community, to see if you have the experience and skill to enter the team.
Hopefully as many as possible would like to create a competitive team and hopefully liven up this community!

-Zodiac
ZodiacHide

Back to top Go down

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team Empty Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:43 pm

Can we get a list of current members of the team? I'd like to know who's on it.

Back to top Go down

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team Empty Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Competitive Team

Post by ZodiacHide Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:39 pm

dancinghotdog wrote:Can we get a list of current members of the team? I'd like to know who's on it.
Hello
I'm sorry for my late response, but I can make a list of current members of the team(s). And if you'd like to you can hop on TS asap, and I'll tell you instantly!

-Zodiac
ZodiacHide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down