Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Events Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Community Events Discussion Empty Community Events Discussion

Post by Admin Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:24 pm

All,

Something that has been brought up multiple times as an idea is running events for the community.  In the past, this has been something that has been run by the mod staff and has had poor attendance.  This has again been something brought up during our town hall and I feel it is something that needs its own thread for discussion.  My questions to you all are the following:

1. What game(s) do you want events for?
  2. What do you want these events to focus on (squad battles, grouping up, grinding, etc.)?
  3. How often do you feel these events should be run?
  4. Are you interested in being a primary/backup event organizer?
You don't have to just answer these questions, feel free to add your own questions or comments so we can see where the community stands on this.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Community Events Discussion Empty Re: Community Events Discussion

Post by HawKitsune Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:32 am

I like the idea of this being brought back. I will say that for me the reason I didn't join these that the announcements for the event and the date for the event were to close together for me to install the game if I had it.

What game(s) do you want events for?
I woul say game that put us into coop or pvp situations (Pardox games, Gmod, Insurgency, Destiny, etc...)

What do you want these events to focus on (squad battles, grouping up, grinding, etc.)?
What is needed or what the player-base needs at the time, also depends on the game.

How often do you feel these events should be run?
Bi-weekly to start with.

Are you interested in being a primary/backup event organizer?
Note really. Never been goo at organizing these things.
HawKitsune
HawKitsune

Back to top Go down

Post by skyray Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:54 pm

Personally, I would like events for War Thunder and WoWS. The focus in WT would be fun and teamworkin RB with ground and air elements. The focus in WoWS would be prep for the upcoming clan battles season with division practice in Operations and Randoms. I feel that WT might be community supported for weekly runs. Right now WoWS will probably only support bi-weekly. We have 1-2 active members right now. I might be able to get Kestril back in. Hawk and Ivan might be interested if it was regular. 2-5 member spread.
skyray
skyray
Retired Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down