Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Event] Phantoms Community Game Night #2

3 posters

Go down

[Event] Phantoms Community Game Night #2 Empty [Event] Phantoms Community Game Night #2

Post by Admin Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:20 am

Hey all,

With the success of our first community game night, we are planning on having a second next weekend (likely on 15 August).  Again, leave your choice for game and a poll will start once we have sufficient game choices.  For this game night, I am recommending either Payday 2 or Dirty Bomb.

Last edited by Firecrafter on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Event] Phantoms Community Game Night #2 Empty Re: [Event] Phantoms Community Game Night #2

Post by Blitz Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:25 am

This game night I am hoping to play some Garry's Mod with the mode TTT, Murder, or Prop Hunt
Blitz
Blitz
Ace Reborn

Back to top Go down

[Event] Phantoms Community Game Night #2 Empty Re: [Event] Phantoms Community Game Night #2

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:54 am

I agree with Blitz on this. Garry's mod has a lot of great modes that are fun to play in groups, and perhaps a bit less complicated than town of salem to pick up and play.

Back to top Go down

Post by wmpenguin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Garrys mod would be fun i can imagine showing you guys my rifle skills that ended killing 7 people in 1 round as a traitor >Smile
wmpenguin
wmpenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Two more games that we might consider: Zombie Panic Source or No More Room in Hell.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:25 pm

I may not be able to join you guys again, due to the fact that my cousin is in town this week, and my grandparents get here tomorrow. Maybe, but probably not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:16 am

Unless someone else has anything to say about the game choice, it sounds like Garry's Mod it is. The only things now are server, date, and time (I can't make it Saturday).
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down