Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night

3 posters

Go down

What Version of Battlefield do you have?

[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_lcap13%[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_lcap19%[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_lcap13%[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_lcap44%[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_lcap6%[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_lcap5%[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night Empty [User Event] Battlefield Squad Night

Post by Admin Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:49 pm

Hey Gents,

I have been talking to a few of you and there has been a bit of interest in having a squad night this Friday.  I figure we will start around 1800 GMT-5.  What I need to know is what iteration of the BF franchise people have and who is planning on going.  Please post your intentions to attend and use the multi-choice poll to indicate what BF game(s) you have.

See you on the battlefield!

Last edited by Firecrafter on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night Empty Re: [User Event] Battlefield Squad Night

Post by wmpenguin Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:08 pm

i'd be up for it, the only problem i see is the server
wmpenguin
wmpenguin

Back to top Go down

[User Event] Battlefield Squad Night Empty Re: [User Event] Battlefield Squad Night

Post by Admin Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:03 pm

wmpenguin wrote:i'd be up for it, the only problem i see is the server
Meaning what exactly?  Considering that we don't even know what game we are playing yet, that is irrelevant.  I am pretty sure this will be as simple as "Ok guys, I am joining XXXX server, join up and go to XX team when you can switch."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:31 pm

I am looking forward to playing Battlefield with a group of people again. Solo play often makes me lose the appeal in the game rather quickly.
Blitz
Blitz
Ace Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:42 pm

I am also looking forward to coming, because as blitz said, going it alone isnt really fun anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Based on the number of responses, we will be playing BF4 w/ Premium for tonight.

I hope to see you there!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Do you have any idea what maps (or DLCs) we are planning on playing?
Blitz
Blitz
Ace Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:58 pm

I could if my computer would handle it. I might have another computer ready by then. And it is really really late. It will already be 12 by that time and then the house is asleep. So i can't join. Sorry for being inactive as well. Not always i find myself the time or meaning to join. Often when im palying im playing with others as well. Sorry.
Yours truely, Cyanide

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Cyanide wrote:I could if my computer would handle it. I might have another computer ready by then. And it is really really late. It will already be 12 by that time and then the house is asleep. So i can't join. Sorry for being inactive as well. Not always i find myself the time or meaning to join. Often when im palying im playing with others as well. Sorry.
Yours truely, Cyanide
The issue there is the event already happened last week. I don't have plans to make this into a weekly thing.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down