Phantoms of the Aces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game Support] The Division

Go down

Do you want The Division supported by the community?

[Game Support] The Division I_vote_lcap75%[Game Support] The Division I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
[Game Support] The Division I_vote_lcap25%[Game Support] The Division I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[Game Support] The Division I_vote_lcap0%[Game Support] The Division I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

[Game Support] The Division Empty [Game Support] The Division

Post by Admin Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Hey gents,

As many of you are probably aware, a few of us have been playing the Division quite a lot in the past week. this was primarily due to the then upcoming release of patch 1.4 which was a major overhaul to the broken game mechanics for the game. After running many missions as a group (max group size is four) it became clear to me that there is potential for this game to have a place in our community. The game itself does not have full-blown clan support, but I feel that the game could be support by having a base channel in Discord and has potential for recruiting members. As the Division is not a F2P game, the poll will be scored as follows:
  • I have the game and want it supported - 1 vote
  • I would consider buying this game if we support it - .5 vote
  • I do not think we should support this game (reason required) - -1 vote
If this poll reaches five votes, it will be considered a pass. I would take point on the leadership side of the division. If you have any questions regarding the game, feel free to post here.

-Fire
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down